ATP releases energy when ________.
- sunlight strikes it
- a phosphate is removed
- a ribose is added
- deoxyribose is added
- adenine is removed
ATP stores energy that can be used in a coupled biological reaction that requires energy. To do this ATP loses the last phosphate group converting the molecule to ADP & P.
Resolving power is
- the depth of the specimen clearly in focus.
- the optimum power to most clearly view the entire specimen.
- the ability to make an object larger.
- the focusing mechanism used to bring objects clearly into view.
- the ability to tell two points apart as separate points.
Resolving power is a feature of microscopes that identifies the level available to distinguish separate structures while viewing.
Mitochondria are found in
- plant cells.
- both plant cells and animal cells.
- neither plant or animal cells.
- animal cells only.
- animal cells and bacterial cells only.
Mitochondria are found in both plant and animal cells and used to carry out the work of producing cellular ATP.