Symbols are _________.
- subject to interpretation
- correctly defined in the dictionary
- agreed upon by all members of a culture
- concrete & fixed,
- Refer to themselves as MTF or FTM
- Take hormones or have surgery to reassign their sex
- Typically have the same sexual preferences before and after the surgery
- All of the above,
A professor says to a student,
- the professor is open to negotiation.
- the professor can exercise power over the student.
- the professor won't accept the paper after 5 pm today.
- the professor feels s/he has greater status than the student.
Sexual orientation refers to
- the preference one has about romantic partners.
- two categories only, homosexual and heterosexual
- one's biological characteristics
- None of the above,
MTF refers to a person who
- is content with the sex he was born with.
- has transitioned from a male to a female.
- is discontent with the sex he was born with but has done nothing to change his body.
- has transitioned from female to male.